Terms and Conditions
This privacy notice (“Notice”) aims to inform you how your personal data, for protection purposes and what your rights are in relation to your personal data, always in accordance with Federal Law 709/2018, General Law on Personal Data (“LGPD”).
For the purposes of this Notice, personal data (“Personal Data”) are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
What Personal Data are processed by Yamas Investments?
Yamas Investments may process your Personal Data when provided directly by you, your company or a client of Yamas Investments, for example when they hire us to perform any of the services offered by us or when you apply for a job with us.
The Personal Data collected may include, but are not limited to: name, RG, CPF, address, telephone, email, date of birth, financial information, professional information, among others.
The types of Personal Data collected may vary depending on the nature of the services we provide to you, our customer or how you use our website. In some rare circumstances, we may also collect other special categories of personal data about you, such as sensitive data, either because you have provided this data to us or because we are required to collect it as a result of legal requirements imposed on us.
Also, when you visit our website, we collect certain Personal Data automatically from your device. The data we collect automatically includes information such as your IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type, broad geographic location, and other technical information. We also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
For what purposes does Yamas Investments process Personal Data?
We process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, in particular to provide services to you or our clients and also to promote the services of the Yamas Investments portfolio.
Additionally, we may use your Personal Data in internal processes aimed at anti-money laundering inquiries, due diligence checks related to services, security procedures, promotion of services and communications, as well as continuous improvement of the Yamas Investments website and platforms.
Yamas Investments may also process your data for the following non-exhaustive business purposes:
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activities, and take appropriate action as a result of any detected activity.
· Perform professional services for our customers.
· Conduct internal research for technological development and demonstration.
· Conduct financial, accounting and reputation research.
· Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or security of our services, as well as improve, update or improve our services.
What are your rights as the holder of Personal Data?
As the holder of Personal Data you have the following rights:
· Confirmation that your Personal Data is being processed;
· Information on which Personal Data is processed by Yamas Investments and for how long;
· Access to your Personal Data;
· Information about the purposes for which your Personal Data is processed;
· Request correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
· Request anonymization, blocking or deletion of data that it deems unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of the LGPD;
· Request, when possible, the portability of Personal Data to another service or product provider;
· Request the deletion of Personal Data processed on the basis of your consent or when they no longer serve the purpose for which they were collected;
· Request information from public and private entities with which Yamas Investments has shared your data;
· Information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of denial, when this is the legal basis used by Yamas Investments for the processing of your data;
· Revocation of consent;
· Request the review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of personal data that affect your interests; and
· Right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (“ANPD”).
To exercise the rights mentioned above or request any clarification on the processing of Personal Data by Yamas Investments, please contact our Office through the contact form on our website.
Sharing Personal Data
Yamas Investments may share your Personal Data with customers, suppliers, business partners, authorities and service providers, always in compliance with fundamental rights and the protection of Personal Data, as described in the LGPD.
For this sharing, rights and duties are established between the parties in order to prevent the processing of Personal Data in violation of applicable laws. It is also required that all those involved treat personal data with security, secrecy and keep it only for a specified period. These obligations remain even after the end of the relationship between the parties.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Yamas Investments may also share your Personal Data with companies headquartered outside the national territory hired to assist in the provision of services and in internal processes. The transfer of Personal Data will only be carried out to those companies, entities or international bodies located in countries that observe an adequate level of protection of Personal Data or that guarantee compliance with the principles, rights and data protection regime of applicable privacy laws.
Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, unlawful processing or disclosure, as well as accidental loss, modification or destruction. This applies irrespective of whether such data is processed electronically or physically.
Our policy is to keep Personal Data only for as long as it is necessary for legitimate and informed purposes. The retention and storage periods for Personal Data vary and are defined in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements.
In case of doubts and requests, please contact our office through the contact form on our website.